Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nasty Old Men!


Very frequently so it happens to me that I am walking in a store or any other public place and I have to confront looks that if they could would literally eat me! The looks I am talking about are those of men that are much older than you. Worst of all is that they can not appreciate that you are there in a respectful or even decent manner. No! They have that very penetrating look that makes you feel uncomfortable and even sometime can make you feel as if they were taking your clothes off.
The first thing that goes through my mind is: Why are they looking at me in the first place? Take a look at yourself and compare your age with mine! You could actually be my father or even worse my grandfather! The world been so big and having so many young handsome guys, why would I want to have something with a man that has double or triple my age? I just consider these men sick. I would never look at a man much older than me. What do they have to offer? Maybe their good intentions but you could be certainly sure they have impotence and many health problems. There might be a couple of women that like older men but the great majority aim for the ones their age.

The second thing that makes me furious when an old man is looking at me is that they do not have any respect for their children and wife and they look at you even if they are present. Me as the wife of the man would not tolerate that type of behavior of looking at every other young women that goes by in front of them. Men like this do not have any shame and do not know how to appreciate their family and especially their wives.

I would say that these men loose their time staring and looking at young women that way they do. The only thing that goes through our minds when we have to deal with men like this is the following: “Please take a look at yourself, check out that physical appearance; too many white hairs or worst of all pitch black ROGAINE color hair. And also take a look at your wrinkles a raisin looks better than you!” I know that many of us young women think to ourselves but then again there are many others that just say it loud and clear to their face: “Nasty old man!”

It stills bothers me a lot to see an older man staring at me. I have just chosen to ignore them and keep on walking. But of course once in a while I am with my mom and I let her take care of the situation! She gives them dirty looks or best of all she tells them to their face how nasty they look staring at me.

Italis "The Survivor"
LWC

0 Comments:

<< Home

Powered by Blogger